IJ Start CANON Setup | https IJ begin Canon | IJ.start.Canon
The IJ start setup driver for CANON or software is accessible on the official website of Canon. The website that you must visit to download the driver is https://IJ.start.CANON. Click the link and download the appropriate setup to match your printer’s type. There are two types of CANON printers. CANON printers are also known as multi-functional printers since they print and scan, copy, and fax from a single device. There are two kinds of printing that can be done with a single IJ.start.CANON Setup printer. One is color printing, and the other being black as well as white. The next step is to connect wirelessly the printer to different devices with the driver
Its wireless connectivity IJ.start.Canon Printer set-up with smartphone and tablet:
The process of connecting smartphones and tablets is exactly the same. The following is the wireless connection of IJ.start.CANON Installing printer on both smartphones and tablets.
- Then you must start downloading and installing your IJ installation application to your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to the printer, and turn on the printer.
- Then then, click the setup button on the printer.
- The screen of the printer will display that it has the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Click OK to start setup mode. Wireless LAN setup.
- If you are able to, look for a different setup by pressing the Arrow button on the printer.
- Then press OK after you have seen the other configuration option.
- Then, in a different configuration you can search for a cable-free configuration alternative.
- Then press OK at the time you are in the Cableless configuration option.
- The printer is then waiting to be connected.
- Go to your smartphone or tablet and launch the IJ set-up application.
- After that, you must click on the first page in case you’re new to the app.
- In the lower left-hand corner, you’ll see the symbol of a printer.
- Select the Printer icon.
- On the next screen Click on next page, then click on the Register print option.
- Then, on the following page you can click “Setup” on the next page.
- Then, on the next screen you can click the option Select connection method.
- Click on then the Connect through wireless router on the next screen.
- Once you have done that, select your router, then enter the password for your router to connect.
- Once you have entered the passcode After entering the password, a text message is sent out to printer.
- After that, on your device or phone, tap the OK button.
- Choose the printer, which is the IJ.start.CANON Printer setup.
- The printer can be connected to a tablet or smartphone.
How do you get and install IJ.start. Canon application on Tablet or Android phone?
This is the easiest procedure to download and install the IJ.start.CANON Installer application for Android phone and tablet devices.
- Take your tablet or smartphone and go to the Play Store or another store on the device.
- You can then search for IJ.start. Canon Setup under the search tab in the Play Store.
- Then, the list of applications will be displayed.
- Here you can see the first use of the IJ setup.
- Click it.
- Click on”Install.
- Then, the download of the application will begin.
- Wait for it.
- Once you have downloaded the file, the installation will begin immediately.
- After installation, you can open the application.
- The application is now available to connect and use.
How to download and install the IJ.start. Canon driver?
This is the procedure or method for downloading and then install the IJ.start.CANON Setup driver or software;
- Then, you must first, open the browser on your device.
- Then visit the link or URL https://IJ.start.CANON using the browser.
- Then, the home page for IJ.start. Canon Setup will appear. IJ.start. Canon Setup will be displayed.
- There are a number of options for IJ Start CANON Setup printer configuration.
- In these applications it is necessary to choose the first option.
- Choose the first option which is set Up (Start Here).
- After that, the page with the product’s name will appear.
- You must select the model number or serial code of the IJ.start. Canon printer on this page.
- You can enter directly the model number of the product.
- You can also select the name of the product alphabetically.
- The alphabetical order is shown below.
- Once you’ve selected the product’s name Click on the Go button.
- A download page will appear.
- Then click the Download button.
- The download from the set-up will commence.
- After that, open the downloads, and double-click the installation.
- After that, click the Yes button.
- Click Run. Run option.
- The driver is now ready to connect wirelessly to the printer.
The wireless connection to the IJ.start. Canon Pixma Printer with the software driver of IJ Canon:
Here is how to connect the IJ Start CANON Setup driver to the printer wirelessly
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver a new tab for starting the connection will appear.
- Go to the printer and switch to the printing device.
- Press the button to set up the printer.
- Then, you’ll be able to see your Wireless LAN setup option on the printer’s screen.
- Then press OK in the printhead.
- Use the right arrow button switch the setting to the other setup option.
- If you see the other set-up option, hit the OK button.
- Then, press the left arrow button to switch the to the cableless setup.
- Press the OK button to show the cable less option appear on the screen.
- Follow the steps in the display.
- Then go to the driver, then open it.
- After that, click the Start button.
- Select from the Wireless LAN option, then select the next option.
- Click Next and you can choose up to two slides.
- Choose the preferred method of connection. Click on the Next button.
- Select the Cableless setup option, and then select the Next option.
- Click on the Next button for as many as three slides.
- Once you have successfully connected After the connection is successful, select the Next button.
- Then, the applications to install will show up.
- Install the appropriate applications for the driver.
- Then, the Agreement and License page will appear.
- Review all agreements and licenses before clicking on the Yes button.
- Click on the Next option.
- Click on “Complete.
- Then, place the paper in the printer, and then take an initial print.
- This is it. The IJ Start the CANON Setup driver is now connected to the IJ Canon printer.
The procedure to print a document using IJ.start.Canon Setup driver.
Follow the procedure in the following steps to get a printout from the printer with the driver
- Open the image or document you would like to print.
- Then, click to open then the Print option.
- If you want to share, select the Share option.
- Share the file with the printer option.
- Choose the printer that you wish to share the document the file.
- The image will appear within the printer software or driver.
- If you wish to alter the size of or the number of prints, select the settings.
- Then, click for Print. Print option.
- The printing is likely to be successful.
- This is it. The printout is then taken from the IJ.start.Canon the printer with success.